From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Howard
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 5:04 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] reasonable and reliable CF Hosting solution?

Hey all. I've been using Hostek for years at this point but over the past month
I have encountered issue after issue and today their servers have been down for
the greater part of the day and I have some unhappy clients.

In this downtime I've been shopping around looking for an alternative. I
figured that some of you probably have some good quality options so I thought
I'd ask.

I'll also need the ability to have an MS SQL and MySQL database along with the
ability to publish a WordPress public website.

I'm open for any and all suggestions.

Thanks,
Jeff