Jeff,

Check out Newtek at http://webservices.thesba.com/coldfusion-web-hosting/

Good luck,
Ben

On 4/21/2014 5:03 PM, Jeff Howard wrote:
Hey all. I've been using Hostek for years at this point but over the past month I have encountered issue after issue and today their servers have been down for the greater part of the day and I have some unhappy clients.

In this downtime I've been shopping around looking for an alternative. I figured that some of you probably have some good quality options so I thought I'd ask.

I'll also need the ability to have an MS SQL and MySQL database along with the ability to publish a WordPress public website.

I'm open for any and all suggestions.

Thanks,
Jeff