Hi everyone,

> I'd like to see what plan is in place to collect data
>about the effort being spent and the outcomes achieved (e.g. what
>metrics will be monitored and why they are good metrics).

I agree. We have suggestions for a group of the members to look more into what
metrics we use for our activities generally, to which Daniel has contributed
graciously. There hasn't been anyone taking this to up to lead the effort yet,
but some of the metrics have a clear impact on our operations and it's sound
judgement to spend our time and effort in activities which maximise impact.

We'll be looking at this more, and I won't speculate in the outcomes but of
course, if we see we get a great impact in favor of free software if using
Facebook or other tools compare to other equal investments, we will engage more
on Facebook.
Jonas Öberg
Free Software Foundation Europe | jo...@fsfe.org
Your support enables our work (fsfe.org/join)