Il giorno gio 22 giu 2017 alle 21:31, Roland Häder <rol...@mxchange.org> ha scritto:
On 06/22/2017 08:51 PM, Mirko Boehm - FSFE wrote:
 [--- CUT ---]

 Based on this, I would argue that FSFE needs to be present on
proprietary platforms to be able to achieve the second part of it’s mission.

There is an idea circulating in the fediverse about writing a free-libre
open source "youtube" ([s]of course, with an other name which I don't
want to name here to not fuel domain sharks[/s] na, they already took
the .org domain ... :-( ). But it remains only like that, no actual
development took place after that. Mostly because of low human-resources
(hackers willing to write it).

If the FSFE could put their resources more into such projets, it would
be more helpful than setting linkings to Youtube, Facebook, Linked-In,
Instagram (FB again) and all of these high-walled coorporate "networks"
(not really a network, compared to GNUSocial/Friendica).

But what now? There is no FLOSS-Youtube (you should not name it that
way) and nobody seem to have enough time to do it?

Someone has been working on the basic technologies for a few years.
Do you know MediaGoblin and the W3C ActivityPub protocol?

https://mediagoblin.org/news/
https://www.w3.org/TR/activitypub/