Someone said:

> ההפגנה תיערך בכדי למחות, בין היתר, על המנהל הלא תקין בכל הנוגע להפצת
> מוצרי מיקרוסופט על ידי משרד החינוך ועל בזבוז כספים ברכישת רשיונות תכנה
> כאשר ניתן להשיג חלופות שוות באיכות, אם לא יותר טובות, ולהזין את ילדינו.

Maybe I don't understand something, maybe it's my fault, maybe I'm
blind, maybe my sense of reality is all skewed; but is William Gates
III responsible in some way for the poor decisions of the Israeli
Ministry of Education?

Mr. Gates is a businessman, and as much as I like to see Microsoft go
down, I don't want to see it go down for the wrong reasons. I want it
to go down because writing buggy, mass market, closed-source OS and
software and marketing them aggressively is no longer a sustainable
business model. As for Mr. Gates, I have no grudge against him, except
that he's rich and I'm not, so I envy him.

And yes I'm a hypocrite, because I work for a company that makes software.

-- Arik

לענות