On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Elad Efrat wrote:

Hi,

I will be offering myself for a position in the board; but I'll warn
you that if I'm elected you won't see me do much.

  Criticisim aside, I am glad to see you actively running for board. I hope
this will encourage others to run for board as well, so we will have
interesting elections.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://8ln.org/pubkey.txt