After the fire, sulphur and brimstone of previous weeks, the mailing
list became very quiet.  So quiet that I decided to test the waters and
ensure that I was not unsubscribed from it by mistake.
                                                    --- Omer
--
My Commodore 64 is suffering from slowness and insufficiency of memory;
and its display device is grievously short of pixels.  Can anyone help?

I may be affiliated in any way.