On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 23:31 +0200, Orna Agmon wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Omer Zak wrote:
>
> > Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:15:21 +0200
> > From: Omer Zak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: HaMakor <discussions@hamakor.org.il>
> >
> > After the fire, sulphur and brimstone of previous weeks, the mailing
> > list became very quiet.  So quiet that I decided to test the waters and
> > ensure that I was not unsubscribed from it by mistake.
> >                                                     --- Omer
> >

> As you recall, the mailing list has an archive. No need for an active test
> when you got a passive one.
... unless both my subscription and the archive got broken
simultaneously.

However (if to answer Shachar's immortal replica "Well, what were the
results?"), it appears that both my subscription and the archive are
working properly.

- = - = - = - = - = -

At this opportunity I would like to ask the candidates for the next
Hamakor Board elections to tell us exactly what they think should be
done by them in their role as Board members, and what should be done in
their role as acting project leaders.

If they have project ideas, I would also like to see explanations why
exactly they must be elected as Hamakor Board members in order to push
forward those projects.

I am asking those questions in my role as an Hamakor member with full
voting right, who wants to exercise his voting right in a wise way.
                                        --- Omer
--
My Commodore 64 is suffering from slowness and insufficiency of memory;
and its display device is grievously short of pixels.  Can anyone help?

I may be affiliated in any way.