On Wed, Dec 28, 2005, Omer Zak wrote about "Re: [TEST] Test mailing list
subscription status after a quiet period":
> However (if to answer Shachar's immortal replica "Well, what were the
> results?"), it appears that both my subscription and the archive are
> working properly.

If Shachar already wasted bandwidth by replying, and you replied to his
reply, I'll add to the waste, with a joke.

A few years ago, one person in a company I worked for sent to all other
employees a mail saying just this:

        "This is a test. Please do not reply."

I couldn't resist the opportunity, and sent him the following reply:

        "This is a reply. Please do not test."

--
Nadav Har'El                        |    Thursday, Dec 29 2005, 28 Kislev 5766
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |If you're looking for a helping hand,