Hi All,

I think having live meetings does not replace discussions on the
mailing list. The reason I picked 14:00 UTC is it is a time that isn't
the middle of the night for most of the OSM community around the
world.

Let's think of the "meeting" today as more of a coworking session.
I've put together a hackpad we can brainstorm on. If you can't make
the coworking either post comments on the list or write directly in
the hackpad. Once we get a bit further I'll transfer the hackpad to
the wiki, but the wiki doesn't work very well for live work.

https://hackpad.com/Diversity-in-OpenStreetMap-Lg5KcJaTG7x

Thanks,

-Kate