Gah, I hate to miss this but I now have a mtg on client site at
1400UTC/10am EDT. In general, I have the most flexibility on Fridays, but I
recognize there are a lot of schedules to accommodate.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.