Hi All,

Sorry for the delay, I should have responded to say March 31st is a
holiday in Indonesia and I wasn't going to make it. Let's stick to the
time tomorrow and then we can see about scheduling regular meetings. I
think having a meeting once a month or every couple weeks could be
beneficial.

Thanks,

-Kate