I liked this part of what Mele had to say:

"I'm not saying that it's not okay to be angry, but it's important at this
stage to remain as level-headed as possible or seek the help of a mediator
to make sure your message is communicated successfully. At the same time,
the person who mistakenly acted in an offensive way is expected to
demonstrate that they are listening and that they will try their best to
avoid similar offenses in the future.

I know this probably all sounds silly, but we make mistakes, we will always
make mistakes, let's try not to repeat them but use them as an opportunity
to learn from each other."

I don't feel I can remain a participant in this list while any ban on Serge
is in place. I'm banning myself out of sympathy, trashing my future
reputation as a world class mediator in the process. Ah well. Please
someone let me know when you lift the ban and I will re-subscribe. This is
truly bizarro world.

Please don't GamerGate yourselves? Love