Serge's message was not a careful explanation. He didn't assume that Alyssa
was well-intentioned and instead he immediately dropped to the level of
personal attack and public shaming - in the most literal sense, saying "you
should be ashamed of yourself."

He could have written a careful explanation, and could have communicated
his feelings in a productive way. He didn't: his message didn't merit an
apology and doesn't merit respect.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com