I support the ban: what Serge wrote was abusive, personal, and hurtful,
easily falling into the 'extreme' bin.

If it were a comment on a blog, it would get deleted. If it was on
Metafilter, he would be banned. If it were real-life, it would start a
fight. No: it isn't acceptable.

Rarely are talk lists moderated. Frequently they should be. This is a toxic
place.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Randal Hale <rjh...@northrivergeographic.com