And patience is fairly difficult when dealing with obvious concern trolls.
That has been especially annoying on members@, board@, etc, where we’re
supposed to assume good faith. However, only one side in the game takes a
loss when doing so in an iterated game. I’d rather not summarize the
depressing relationship between game theory and discourse, but I hope you
get the idea.