limodou wrote:
> There are some threads talking about the apps repository already, but
> till now, no repository be found. So I want to suggest again: we
> should build an official project web site to host django apps or
> projects. So we can easy share our source code and exchange our ideas.
> And I think 0.95 is stable enought, and why we still need to wait 1.0,
> if there is an official web site to host these things, we can reuse
> others source code easily and make django more improvement I think.

I think this is a great idea.  Anyone have suggestions on to how this
should be organized?
One big repository or several small ones?
Everybody with an account has access to all projects or form teams for
each project?
Should every project have its own Trac instance?

Separating the projects and forming teams would be more of a Django
mini-SourceForge, and while this might be ideal, it would require quite
a bit more work to setup.