Am 11.07.2007 um 07:49 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> I welcome any and all help!!! I don't see this as anything crucial or
> time sensitive.
> For my part I want this feature for a project, and at worst can
> include the code as an app there. I just believe it should be part of
> the django distribution instead of some third party addon.

Um, you do realize that you don't normally need any kind of
hyphenation in web applications?

Personally, while I love that Ned's coded this thing because I happen
to need it for one of my current projects, I don't see it as a need
common enough for inclusion in Django, or even a Django contrib thing.

If you want to build on Ned's work and extend it so that it's
properly internationalized and all that, just make it a separate
project. Most of the time, the projects where you may need
hyphenation aren't even web applications, so including the
functionality in Django would be rather inconvenient for those. And
doing this stuff as a separate project does not in any way preclude
using it in a Django app.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Chris