On Jul 13, 10:54 am, Christopher Lenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Um, you do realize that you don't normally need any kind of
> hyphenation in web applications?
All depends on what you mean by 'web applications'.
This is defiantly a good feature for mobile devices. Also there are
many filters currently in default filters which have no use whatsoever
for web services. wordwrap, center, and rjust have no purpose either.
I would argue that hyphenation is more useful than those, but again I
am biased.

At this point it looks like I will start it as a separate app, and
then if enough people find it useful, revisit the matter.
The problem is, as I have stated before, due to NDA/NC I can not work
on the natural language or translation aspects of it, only
integration. The pay job wins.

    -Doug