2007/8/5, Andreas Stuhlmüller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I am currently reading "RESTful Web Services" by Leonard Richardson
> and Sam Ruby. See [3] for a summary of the main points from the
> chapter on best practices for REST-oriented architectures with short
> notes on where the REST interface still needs improvement.

Really interesting summary, thanks for this work.

> If you feel that there are important issues I am missing, please write
> me or just open a ticket [4].

Here are some random thoughts:

* What about additional pages like: create form, update form, delete
confirmation and so on? I've just noticed the get_create_form at the
end of the TemplateResponder but how can I redirect to this function?
(I haven't seen how to do this in url generation.)
* How can I deal with custom forms for a resource?
* Is it possible to specify the format at the end of an url or will it
break the parsing?

And last but not least, what is the current stability? I need to use
this kind of library now and even if I develop my own last week which
fits my needs, I hope this one will replace it soon because I don't
want to break all my code once this project is merged to the trunk.

Regards,
David