Looks really good--a lot cleaner and better laid out than the current
docs!

One thing that struck me while looking over this list is that it might
be a good idea to add a section on best practices for writing reusable
apps.  James Bennett's presentation at PyCon hit on some really good
main points that the section could cover.  Maybe it could go under the
"django.contrib add-ons" section.  Thoughts?