Apologies in advance if this is out of scope of the discussion here,
but I just wanted to make sure that the existing documentation for
django 0.91 [1] isn't lost in the shuffle. It appears that this
documentation is at least somewhat outside the process of the rest of
the documentation (0.95, 0.96 and trunk), so the plans for it aren't
clear to me. It is a big help for those of us who are forced to stay
in 0.91-land for some of our sites, including Ellington users like me.
I use it all the time to remind myself of how things were done in
prehistoric times, so I would hate to see it removed from the site.

I realize this documentation exists inside the 0.91 checkout, but it
helps to be able to call it up in a nicely rendered format from
anywhere with a web connection.

[1] http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/0_91/