On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 7:05 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  One thing that struck me while looking over this list is that it might
>  be a good idea to add a section on best practices for writing reusable
>  apps.  James Bennett's presentation at PyCon hit on some really good
>  main points that the section could cover.  Maybe it could go under the
>  "django.contrib add-ons" section.  Thoughts?

While I agree with the importance of having reusability tips, I would
certainly argue against putting it anywhere near django.contrib. When
I started working on my first app, I had unnecessary delusions of
getting into django.contrib when it was ready. I wouldn't want to
cause more people to expect that any and every third-party app has a
good shot at making it into django.contrib.

-Gul