I haven't read this over in too much detail yet (I just auto ignore
the 10k trac emails about it :P) but a few concerns:

- Is there a setting (e.g. settings.py) to restrict the maximum file
size in an upload?
- For test suites couldn't you while (xrange(n)) pass /dev/random or
whatever to make a larger file upload simulation?