Hi,

I've spotted what I think is a bug. See ticket #7651.
Basically, there is a duplicate entry in the file list (i.e.
request.FILES.getlist(file_input_name)), when using the jQuery
MultiFile plugin. It used to work just fine before #2070 was merged.

Cheers,

Julien

[1] http://www.fyneworks.com/jquery/multiple-file-upload/