On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:40 PM, David Cramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I haven't read this over in too much detail yet (I just auto ignore
> the 10k trac emails about it :P) but a few concerns:

I haven't read the rest of your email yet, but I think the answers are
"77" and "see a doctor if the rash doesn't go away."

Seriously, David, please read the at *least* the docs before asking
questions. Your first question is pretty obviously answered by a
glance at settings.txt.

> - For test suites couldn't you while (xrange(n)) pass /dev/random or
> whatever to make a larger file upload simulation?

That's basically what the test does (well, "a" * 10MB, not
/dev/random). Unfortunately the way the test suite works the file gets
all read into memory anyway (by the test suite, that is) so we can't
make it too big without making the test suite more expensive than it
already is. 10MB is a fine test that stream-to-disk works, and for
tests of large files I'm OK relying on anecdotal evidence that it
works.

Jacob