Quick note: Malcolm and I are in Portland in the only place in the
city sans wifi. We've talked about this and the other exc swallowing
issue and I have some thoughts. Please hold until I'm in a more
civilized location and can actually use a keyboard bigger than a few
stamps.

Jacob

Sent from my iPhone