So far it allows declaration and creation of primary key models. You
declare them in class Meta: primary_key = ('field', 'field', 'field').

There is no ForeignKey/Relational? handlers as of right now, but the
admin is mostly working.

Alex Gaynor pointed out there is one unrelated change I accidently
committed. The list_select_related changes I proposed.

There is also an issue with URL resolving in the admin (its a 1.1
proposal) so it's using a , vs a / for the delimiter, but it's a
simply setting change.