On ma, 2010-04-05 at 21:47 +0800, Russell Keith-Magee wrote:

> The bit that I have been engaging with is the discussion of (and
> apparent misconceptions around) Django's backwards compatibility
> policy, and our policies regarding support for older Python versions.

And I appreciate that you have done so, thanks!

> However, even these discussions have limited interest for me unless
> they rapidly converge on a *specific* criticism or problem that
> requires rectification.

Not a criticism per se, but I am wondering why the next 1.1.x is
released alongside 1.2 instead of as a release on its own. I've yet
again seen a case of python 2.6.5 breaking django tests, so I would
welcome a new release of 1.1.x a bit sooner than 1.2, if only from a
#django support perspective.

--
Dennis K.

They've gone to plaid!