Hello,

Le 25/06/2011 12:05, Bruno Renié a écrit :
* If you want template-base widgets *now*, use django-floppyforms.
* If you want to use the new forms / templates API as soon as it's
done… how do you do it? Is it going to be packaged as an app, as a
patched version of django?

One option could be to use django-formrenderingtools and adapt it to the
proposed API.
Formrenderingtools does not cover exactly the proposed API yet, but I guess it
could.
In fact, formrenderingtools will be deprecated in next Django releases. So there is no
interest in maintaining it "as is". Offering backward compatibility for the
form rendering API may be the best way to go.

The main repository is
https://bitbucket.org/benoitbryon/django-formrenderingtools
I just pushed it to github too (let's try hg-git) :
https://github.com/benoitbryon/django-formrenderingtools

Forks are welcome!

This is only a suggest, so if most of you think we'd better fork another app or
build a brand one... please let me know. I would stop committing on
formrenderingtools and contribute to the other app instead ;)

Benoit