remember that on "shared hosts" we do not have option to use, explicity
http ports, like examples from [1]. we do not have root access, nor
http.conf access for apache2/root configs.

when we hare dedicated server it is easy run app with django.

on shared host, all config for running django fcgi is made using with user
ssh terminal, and with sftp/ftp (example filezilla), .htaccess files and
cpanel.

for install uwsgi we need c compiler, that we do not have on shared hosts.

It is more easy and less expensive for "first-time companies using web
apps" use shared hosts and only solution that i find is using fcgi.

if necessary additional work todo (installs, .htaccess, etc) it is not the
problem

[1] http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/deploying/fastcgi/?highlight=fcgi

--
gilberto dos santos alves