My only concern with this is the thing with the usernames, whereby some
people don't use the same username on Trac as on GitHub, and that accounts
are automatically munged together if they have the same username.

As a demonstration, I found someone with the core developer tag on Trac
(lukeplant) who didn't have a corresponding GitHub account (his is
spookylukey), and created a GitHub account with that username and tried
logging in to Trac. As expected, it just logged me into their Trac account.

I'm not sure if this is a concern at all, but thought it was probably worth
bringing up, or at least having some method for resolving it (some sort of
horrific map between GitHub and Trac accounts?) It's probably slightly more
concerning if there are people like that with greater privileges on Trac,
which I don't believe is the case.

Luke

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CALE3ZjWgUyBYmN22__Qr0ikj-0M8wo2KjgmJzPVyrwYQJ6gpPQ%40mail.gmail.com.