I'm also working on an ecommerce site in Django for selling t-shirts, but it would be easily expandable to just about anything.  It will interact with Paypal's shopping cart system and USPS for shipping.  It's a pretty straight forward port from my old PHP system, but a lot more fun and easy.

Mine is on m-r, btw.