On Saturday 06 May 2006 11:56, Paulo wrote:

> From my limited knowledge it seems like a MySQLdb/Django problem but
> after so much emty searching around I am still not sure how to go
> about fixing the problem. A few posts have covered exporting youe
> settings and such but nothing has worked.

The fundamental problem is probably this line:
Could not load database backend: cannot import name ImmutableSet.

I'm guessing that your PYTHONPATH isn't set up correctly, but I can't be
sure.  It's a good place to start looking.  If it is, then you need to
track down what it trying to import ImmutableSet, and why it is failing
(possibly something inside MySQLdb?).  Trying the same commands from an
interactive Python prompt is often a good way to do testing.

Also, does MySQLdb have any dependencies that you don't have installed?

Luke

--
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in
possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." (Jane Austen)

Luke Plant || L.Plant.98 (at) cantab.net || http://lukeplant.me.uk/