I don't think the last option (swap the IIS for Apache) like to the
hosting company. Remember: is a shared hosting server, already RUNNING
websites and that thing (the test part is my job, but if that pass ok
this must be a simply thing for theirs)...

The first option... that not mean that a URL become:

www.mysite:3000/index?

Is fine for development or in-house websites but I'm planing run
comercial websites...