On 08.07.2010 17:12, Nick Raptis wrote:
In firefox, check your preffered language settings, in the content tab.

If there is a non-standard value there (perhaps "/etc/locale/prefs.conf" or
something) instead of a
locale like en-US,
some django pages won't ever display.

Many thanks also from me!
I too had the exact same problem, and your fix helped.

I too have upgraded my Ubuntu systems over several versions in the past, and also have Weave (now Firefox Sync) installed since a few weeks, which leaves me wondering how the nonstandard setting got into the profile in the first place.

Anyways, many thanks for your post!

Best,
Carsten

--
   Cafu - the open-source Game and Graphics Engine
for multiplayer, cross-platform, real-time 3D Action