Without wishing to seem non-responsive, can I just point out that we
can't keep extending the search indefinitely. First of all, we need to
make a decision reasonably quickly.Secondly, these venue searches take
time. While it costs nothing to "toss something out there", there *are*
costs involved with investigating available venues.

Consequently I am unlikely to look at any particular place unless it is
clearly supported by a number of people. And having had Chicago, New
York and Washington DC in our sights I am not inclined to extend that
list without a strong indication of support from a broad cross-section
of the community.

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way.

regards
 Steve