Screen:

You just installed Django's auth system, which means you don't have any
superusers defined.....

So it is working

I do have a question... after I've used the move technique to move the
settings.py settings.py.broken which places all of the file of settings.py
inside the settings.py.broken. I then MOVED the file again from
settings.py.broken to settings.py and at the command line, python manage.py
syncdb.... it works! May I ask why it worked like that?