LOL, I do have another thing I want to ask. I ran the server ( 0 errors) but
when to the browser to check,  http://127.0.0.1:8000/ and now it says it
refused the connection. It said that the server may be busy or may have
network connection problem. It also said I may have an old version of the
page I wanted
1) Google cache
2) Internet Archive

Please tell me that it has nothing to do with the settings, manage, urls,
etc files. Do I need to change my cache as it may be the problem?

As for the question about the settings.py, and settings.py.broken, I won't
question it, lol.