On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<law...@thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 08:14 +0800, Russell Keith-Magee wrote:
>> s a side note, if someone were to redraft that document in such a way
>> that it *doesn't* have that tone, I'd gladly include the text in
>> Django's own documentation.
>
> last time you posted on this topic you had given a link to something
> that was more appropriate - could you repost it please?

I think this is the link you're referring to:

It's not *completely* on topic -- it's about reporting bugs, rather
than asking questions. However, it gets the tone right, and many of
the lessons about submitting useful bug reports are equally applicable
to asking questions.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)