I would suggest that you use whatever your sysadmin (or if no sysadmin, developer (or if it's just you, you)) are most familiar with. I assume the packages that you are using (at least the ones you've listed) will be in the package management systems for any of the distros that you have listed.

I'm also pretty sure that gentoo is not a variant of debian.

Casey