Oh, I was going for .ORG! Luckylly I read the list before going for it ;)

If you, or another volunteer can setup a system (debian etch
preferred) I can go on configuring the mailling lists, the TRAC
hosting, SVN repositories and so on (and some scripts to manage them).
It would be better to use a VPS on its own for security.

So, if anybody has a spare debian etch VPS around there ... ;)) Then
we can get what Ian is working on and tie everything toghether. I'll
be on IRC during the afternoon (telenieko)

Cheers,
Marc.

--
The probability of failure of a (computer) system is exponentially
proportional to the physical distance between it and the one who could