In that case, the problem seems to be in your urls.py file.

The fact is, the name of yur app does not have to be the name of the
url to access your app.

I mean, you can have an app called 'fun' and access it as /fun/,
/now/, /whatever/,... this will be defined in urls.py.

Now, did you try to access your app as http://localhost/now/? Try and
see if ti works. If it works but still want to access your app as
/fun/, then go tp your urls.py, change all appearances of /now/ by
/fun/, restart your apache server, and try http://localhost/fun/.