On Jun 21, 5:46 pm, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> On 21-Jun-07, at 12:50 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > cache gets confused.  But if I do that, the settings don't work
> > correctly and the site won't load.  What am I doing wrong?
>
> you need a pythonInterpretor line in each Location with a different
> name. It is in the documentation

Not true if each is in its own VirtualHost as the default behaviour of
mod_python is to give each VirtualHost its own sub interpreter. You
should only need to set PythonInterpreter if you were running two
Django instances within the same VirtualHost at different mount
points.

For completeness, it would help if OP posted both VirtualHost
configurations side by side in the same message, so one can see
properly the PythonPath setting for each and the
DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE setting.

BTW, if using recent mod_python, to confirm that distinct Python sub
interpreters are being used one can use:

  from mod_python import apache
  apache.log_error("INTERPRETER %s" % apache.interpreter)

Then check the Apache error log file.

I would also suggest printing the value of sys.path to make sure it is
what you expect.

More importantly, when you say "Django's cache is confusing the two
sites and is saying that one table from a project doesn't exist in the
other project's db", can you post the actual full message you are
getting, and state where you are getting it. If it has a traceback,
also include the traceback.

Graham