The other "schema-evolution-ng" code is very dead.  I don't have time
to maintain patches against Django anymore, and the patches I no
longer even use my own schema evolution code - it's fallen far out of
sync with Django's SVN head.

FYI - it basically just did what Derek's schema evolution code was
supposed to do when the original SoC project was completed, but that
ends up not being sufficiently powerful for non-trivial schema
modifications.

Can someone delete that branch?

vic

--
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."  - Hanlon's Razor