hi Horst

the last_login is an example from documentation. My problems are, that
when i save something to the session(as current date, or user agent)
with some key, and then look to database from terminal, the key is
different.

The second problem is, that i cannot find a way how to pass some data
from one function to all other functions.

thank you
pavel