hi all

please i have another question about some data. I have created a model
for user profile in my app. Edited the settings, and it is working ok.

So when user logged in through this method i save this to variable and i
am able to call it from this method. But what if i needed to call this
from all methods in my class. Do i have to save this to session with a
secret key(as for every visitor it should be unique),  and pass the key
in cookies all the time, and from every method parse the cookie, catch
the secret key, and dig data with it from session.

i believe there is some nicer way, isn't it?

thank you very much
pavel