great, thank you very much Horst

now it is working, but still have some question please.

for instance in my views.py i have:

index_globals={}
Class Test:
     init and some more data ....

     def homepage(request):
        some code with variables ....
        index_globals['info'] = user_system
        index_globals['timestamp'] = today
        request.session['index_globals'] = index_globals

so now when i need some data from index_globals in every method i have
to call with

user_start_time = request.session['index_globals']['timestamp']

but what about if i need in my every method the current url path
current_path = request.path

or this index_globals

is there a way i can make this variable global(the current_path will
change every time when some method in views.py will be called), and it
will be automaticaly assign to locals() in every method.
just like

current_path = request.path
  Class Test:

i hope i describe it well, so you will undestand
thank you very much again
pavel