Thank you so much for the reply, Karen. Greatly appreciated.

I am using Django-0.96.2 which is installed in the C drive of my
machine (running Windows XP SP2).

As advised in the documentation, I tried to use 'setup.py install' but
I get the following error:

C:\Django-0.96.2>setup.py install
running install
running build
running build_py
error: package directory '\django' does not exist

Can you please advise me how I can get rid of this error.

Thanks in advance.
templar_knight