Help!

The indentions of my code in my editor are ok
I hope the code will not be distorted here again

I am trying out Django but I get this error in my console

C:\DjangoProj\UserApp>python manage.py syncdb
Error: Couldn't install apps, because there were errors in one or more
models:
UserApp.UserProfile: invalid syntax (models.py, line 12)

C:\DjangoProj\UserApp\UserProfile\models.py

1.  from django.db import models
2.  from django.contrib.auth.models import User 3.
4.  GENDER_CHOICES = (
5.      ('M', 'Male'),
6.      ('F', 'Female'),
7.  )
8.
9.  # Create your models here.
10. class UserProfile(models.Model):
11.    user_id = models.CharField('User ID',
max_length=5,primary_key=True)
12.    user_fname = models.CharField('First Name', max_length=30)
       user_lname = models.CharField('Last Name', max_length=50)
       user_email = models.EmailField('Email Address', blank=True)
       user_gndr = models.CharField(max_length=1,choices=GENDER_CHOICES)
       user_headshot = models.ImageField(upload_to='img',
blank=True,null=True)
       user_bday = models.DateField('Birthday')
       user_uname = models.ForeignKey(User, unique=True)

       def __str__(self):
          return self.user_id